- Initial Consultation (60-75 min): $265
- Initial Consultation, Cancer Care: $300
- Physical Exams (45-60 min): $155
- Women’s Pap & Breast Exam: $110
- Return Visits (20-30 min): $110
- Short Visits, common (10-15 min): $60
- Acupuncture (45-60 min): $95
- Myers Vitamin Shots (15 min): $95
- IV Wellness Drips (45-60 min): $150
- Vitamin B12 and Super B shots: $46-$55
- Botox/Nuceiva Cosmetic Injections: $9/unit
- Botox/Nuceiva Therapeutic Injections: $300+
- Microneedling: $300
- Cosmetic PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma: $600
In Naturopathic Medicine, all appointments and lab tests are tax-exempt. All recommended herbs, nutrients and supplements are at an additional cost, + tax. We recommend calling your insurance provider in advance of your appointment to better understand your coverage. It is important to clarify what Naturopathic Services are covered: visits, labs, injections, etc? In addition, it is helpful to ask about maximum amounts covered per visit. We now offer direct billing for Blue Cross and select providers. Please ask within.
- 30 Minutes: $70
- 45 Minutes: $95
- 60 Minutes: $120 (also New Patient treatments)
- 75 Minutes: $140
- 90 Minutes: $170
- ICBC coverage for initial visit: $118.65
- ICBC coverage for follow up: $89.25
All Prices include Tax. ICBC and RCMP Claims are accepted, limited visits per year. Physician referral may be required by your insurance provider, please check with your provider in advance of booking your appointment.
We now offer direct billing for Blue Cross and select providers. Please ask within.
- Single session: $25
- Combined with other same-day treatment: $20
- Package of 6 sessions: $130
- Package of 10 sessions: $210
*Counselling services are currently not available.
- 55 Minute Session: $135
- 70 Minute Couples Session: $150
All Prices include Tax. We do direct bill for select providers for Counselling.
Offering direct billing for the following insurance providers.
Purchase professional-grade supplements through Fullscript™.