Revered as the leading anti-aging treatment across the globe for lines and wrinkles, BOTOX ® Cosmetic is a purified, natural protein that relaxes the muscles which form wrinkles. Neuromodulators are designed to blocks the messages from the nerves to the muscle which results in muscle relaxation to create a smoother, relaxed look. Our precise Botox ® injections create a smooth and improved appearance and will minimize your frown lines, crow’s feet, and correct dimpling on the chin for a natural, younger look. Say goodbye to lines and wrinkles with a personalized treatment plan.
Cosmetic Botox HIGHLIGHTS
- Vanish away fine lines & dynamic wrinkles
- Smooth over forehead & between-the-brow frown lines
- Eliminate “crow’s feet” (smile lines)
- Soften bunny lines, puckered chin
- Hide away “upper gum show” and “mouth frown”
- Let us help you look as young as you feel
Book a consultation with one of our Doctors today and explore the possibilities. This service is provided by Dr. Emina Jasarevic, ND and Dr. Jordana Aziz, ND
Microneedling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). This popular procedure essentially pokes tiny holes in the surface of the skin, prompting your skin to stimulate collagen production, plumping the skin, filling in fine lines and revealing a smooth, more supple and younger appearance. Prior to the procedure, we apply a mild numbing cream to provide a pleasant experience. This procedure takes about 45 minutes with minimal downtime (24 -72 hours). Book a treatment today.
- Acne blemishes & scars
- Pore size reduction
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce stretch marks
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Skin tightening
- Improve skin tone
- Hair loss therapy
- Decrease the appearance of cellulite
PRP FOR YOUTHFUL SKIN AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR
Harness the power of nature with PRP: Platelet-Rich-Plasma. The PRP Facial, also known as the “Vampire Facial,” has grown in popularity across the globe. The PRP Facial is a 100% natural skin rejuvenation therapy that requires no fillers, no surgery, no downtime and no side effects as it is sourced from your own body!
The PRP Facial utilizes your own platelets which are cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and to grow healthy new cells. Platelets contain hundreds of proteins called growth factors that promote the body’s own collagen to grow and regenerate new tissue resulting in smoother and healthier skin & hair
PRP Facial HIGHLIGHTS
- Improves appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the tone & texture of skin.
- Rebuilds collagen and adds volume
- Improves skin hydration
- Reduces pore size.
- Lightens dark under-eye circles
- Reduces sagging around the jaw line
- Eliminates acne scars and cystic acne
- Eliminates stretch marks or scars
PRP HAIR HIGHLIGHTS
- Rebuilds collagen, strengthening the hair shaft, increasing volume
- Can help restore hair lost from Alopecia Areata & Alopecia Totalis
- Treat early to prevent Female and Male Pattern Hair Loss
- Treats Hypotrichosis of the eyebrows or beard.
Learn more about PRP and book an appointment today with Dr. Emina Jasarevic, ND.
DERMAL FILLERS for hydrating volume
Dermal Fillers, use Hyaluronic acid – the natural hydrating fluid between our joints and in our skin that are used to restore lost volume. As we age, the juicy fat pads that are in our faces as babies reduce in size, bone is resorbed, and face structure essentially changes while being weighed down by gravity. The beauty of hyaluronic acid injections is that they each have different strengths and structures to restore that lost volume. Some can replace bone, some are just to add volume, and some are to add hydration; all resulting in an overall anti-aging look of restored health, youth, and rejuvenation.
Learn more about DERMAL FILLER and book an appointment today with Dr. Jordana Aziz, ND.